So far, my Christmas break has started off well. Although we are busy, I got a project done that needed to be done by the end of break. I have two portraits that I need to draw over this break, so I'll be sharing my progress of that with you all. Pretty soon I'll share some stories, but we need to get past this weekend and wait for all of our guests to go home before I can really start doing anything.
I'm excited to be home and have more time for personal time with God, my family, and even you all. Sometimes I feel like I neglect you when I'm at school because I can't access the internet very easily, so I hope that you've been patient with me in that. I do have some prayer requests that you can pray about if it ever crosses your mind over this break.
- Please pray that I will be faithful to God in my devotions while I'm at home. Sometimes it is easy to get distracted and skip out.
- Pray that I will keep God first in my heart. Again, it is easy to get distracted.
- Pray that I will be wise in how I spend my time. I have a bad habit of wasting a lot of time on YouTube, so please help me to stay accountable.
- Pray that I will have opportunities to minister.
- Pray that I will have the time and energy to get all of my important projects done in a timely manner.
Thank you for your love and support. I am so thankful that I have an opportunity to share my thoughts with you and hopefully glorify God through it. Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you again soon!